Friday, January 25, 2013

New Year's Resolution

I know I'm a little late, but Happy New Year!!! :D

I've worn my family out with all the stuff I've made, so now it's time to flood blogger with them again!

We'll start off with something I consider to be among the COOLEST and most AWESOME things I've made.

My Half-Moon Shawl by Lion Brand. I finished the top blue section and then just went off on my own. I don't think I've ever done a full pattern from start to finish yet. haha


It only took me a week to do, which really surprised me. I had a lot of fun making it.

And a little more info on the yarn.

The light blue is a wonderful angora blend I got from New England Restoration Yarns. Can't recommend them enough.

* The dark blue and olive green is Knit Picks Wool of the Andes Tweed in Marine and Dill.

* I also have some green tweed mixed in with the knit picks that I believe is a discontinued color of Rowan Tweed.

* The brown/cream is a locally made alpaca from Coffee Pot Farms. I got it at a local mill festival.


And the link to my ravelry project page.











Plenty more projects coming in 2013! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment