Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The Totally Not So Secret Secret 2014 Project of Secret Awesomenss!!!!

It has been a while, my friends. Lots of changes have happened in my life that have prevented me from actively pursuing blogging. I hope to change that this coming year. As a way to help ensure that, I will be partaking in an adventure that will see me all the way through 2014.

In collaboration with my good friend, Miss Morgan, we proudly present our newest hairbrained scheme:

THE YEAR LONG BLANKET PROJECT!!!!!

For those of you who don't know, Morgan and I are yarn smiths. We both knit and crochet, and have a passion for a good yarn on our hooks and needles. Mostly, we have made small projects. Hats, scarves, mug cozies, shawls, and Morgan has been adventurous enough to make a baby blanket. But neither of us have been brave enough to try a full sized, can actually wrap an adult in it, blanket. So, that's our challenge. We have each picked a project that we think will not only be a real challenge for our skill sets, but will also become an heirloom for generations to come .

Tomorrow, I'll go into more detail on what projects we're doing. Patterns, yarns, etc.

For now, though, may you all enjoy your New Year's Eve! Happy 2014, everybody!


1 comment: